Sunday, July 10, 2016

Payoneer Fees

https://themeforest.net/forums/thread/payoneer-fees/43931
http://community.payoneer.com/en/discussion/30101/new-fees


Erigonn 
 SAYS
I’m interested in the Payoneer option for withdrawal and I have few questions about the fees. I haven’t found anything similar to this on the forum.
1. I’m from a country other than the US, so I’m applicable for Cash withdrawal – outside U.S. The thing that confuses me the most is the footnote. What is the meaning of this footnote? Does this mean that 3% percent of the transaction will go to Payoneer or they will put extra 3% on the current exchange rate? Or something completely different? I couldn’t find an additional information about this.
2. My other question would be for a hypothetical withdrawal situation. For example, if I withdraw some amount of money (let’s say $1000) from Envato and than I withdraw the whole sum from an ATM , what fees will be charged to me?
If I use the option Loading Payments – Standard Load – within 2 Days that would be $2. As I can understand, this is for transferring the money from Envato to my Payoneer account. Correct me if I’m wrong.
Than, if I withdraw the whole amount on an ATM , I would be charged $3.25 for the ATM withdrawal. And than, I guess those 3% that I don’t have idea what they mean :)
Are any additional fees than these or this is everything that an author would pay when withdrawing money through Payoneer?
3. My last question would be about the supported countries. On Payoneer’s website is stated that you can withdraw money from every ATM in the world that supports MasterCard.
Does this literally mean every country or there are still countries which are not supported?
evaske
256 posts
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 2
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
evaske 
 SAYS
My guess is it refers to the exchange rates and they will add 3% extra on top of the current exchange rate. That’s my understanding of it anyway.
bitfade
2054 posts
  • Affiliate Level 3
  • Author Level 11
  • Collector Level 2
  • Elite Author
+11 more
bitfade 
 SAYS
Italy = +3% commission

also, there are not detailed info on transation about applied exch rate and commission.

they just show you the whole amount.
Nissim_Payoneer
470 posts
  • Collector Level 1
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer 
 SAYS
Hey guys,
Thanks for showing interest in Payoneer. Additionally, please note that fees may vary between programs, and this list is specific to your program. I’d like to answer your questions:
1. The footnote you are referring to is in regards to purchases made in a currency other than USD . In this case, a conversion fee of up to 3% is applied by MasterCard. Please note, this is not a fee imposed by Payoneer but rather a charge specific to all MasterCards, which Payoneer does not profit from. Payoneer does not charge for point of sale transactions.
2. As you mentioned, there is a flat fee when sending a payment to your Payoneer account. If you would like to then withdraw funds from an ATM , there is a cash withdrawal fee. To avoid this fee, simply use the card directly at any merchant that accepts debit MasterCard cards.
That being said, any transaction made in a currency other than USD is subject to a 3% currency conversion fee imposed by MasterCard.
3. The card is supported everywhere that supports debit MasterCard cards. MasterCard offers an ATM locator service here: http://www.mastercard.us/cardholder-services/atm-locator.html
Please feel free to post any further questions, comments, or feedback.
Thanks,
Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | Payoneer.com